Melissa here! I am so excited to begin this blog with all of you. I feel like at least once a week, one of you shares a fantastic recipe with me or I am dying to share one with you – so why not share and store recipes in one convenient place? Even though you don’t all know each other, I know this is a group of health-conscience, creative, fantastic ladies, and I thought it would be fun to connect everyone.
Here are the rules for the blog:
1) Announce who you are when you’re blogging
2) You can post as often or as little as you like
3) Post at least one picture (unless you’re Leslie H. and a recipe from the family vault has been requested 🙂 )
4) MOST IMPORTANT – comment on how you changed the recipe or what you would do different next time, because that’s the most important part!
5) If you make a recipe someone else posted, let us know! What did you do different?
6) If you are posting a recipe you took from another website or a cookbook, put the source (no lawsuits, please)
7) If we can figure out how, tag your post (gluten-free, vegan, dessert, etc.)
That’s it! Can’t wait to start sharing with you.